Saturday, December 8, 2007

"Doubt every thing"

... in the beginning there was nothing, there was no space to hold this 'nothing' and there was no time to count that how long it existed. In other words there was no 'there' and even 'was' was not there. It was 'real' NOTHING. It fluctuated or rather had a hiccup and NOTHING decayed in to 11 dimensions and false vacuum. Seven of these dimensions remained under developed but three dimensions started to expand at inflationary pace till and false vacuum settled to true vacuum and gave away its balance of 'energy' to make all the energy and matter that cosmos have. Some apes from a country where most boring game cricket was invented, didn't liked this and called it "BIG BANG". I doubt that it was just a big bang, it was the biggest bang that universe ever had, it encompassed all the space of that NOTHING and it lasted for all the eternity of no duration. I know after micro wave glow of this bang is been found, I don't like when this bloody thing helps my radio receiver to hiss and falls in my TV screen as snow when it not receiving any idiotic channel. I doubt I can understand this nonsense...

No comments: